Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Stacey Graham of Red Sofa Literary) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
About Stacey: Stacey Graham is an associate agent for Red Sofa Literary after years of being on the other side of the literary blanket. She is the author of four books, as well as being a freelance editor, ghostwriter, screenwriter, and works closely with Boundary Stone Films.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
She is seeking: Humor books, humorous memoir along the lines of Jenny Lawson or John Cleese, dark middle grade fiction, New Age with a strong platform, quirky nonfiction (YA/MG and adult), history, and horror. She is not looking for YA or fantasy.
How to submit: Please query Stacey at stacey[at]redsofaliterary.com. If it’s a good fit, she will request the first three chapters or a finished book proposal.
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers’ Conferences:
- Feb. 6, 2016: Writing Conference of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Feb. 19, 2016: Alabama Writing Workshop (Birmingham, AL)
- Feb. 20, 2016: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- March 25, 2016: Tampa Writers Conference (Tampa, FL)
- March 26, 2016: Fort Lauderdale Conference for Writers (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- April 9, 2016: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- May 14, 2016: Chicago Writing Workshop (Chicago, IL)
- June 4, 2016: The Writers’ Conference of Cleveland (Cleveland, OH)
- Aug. 12-14, 2016: Writer’s Digest Conference East (New York, NY)
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.
The post New Literary Agent Alert: Stacey Graham of Red Sofa Literary appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
from WritersDigest.com » Writing Editor Blogs