This week is your last chance to enter the premier self-published competition exclusively for self-published books. Writer’s Digest hosts the 24th annual self-published competition–the Annual Self-Published Book Awards. This self-published competition, co-sponsored by Book Marketing Works, LLC spotlights today’s self-published works and honors self-published authors.
Don’t miss your chance to win the grand prize package that includes:
- $8,000 in cash
- A feature article about you and your book for the March/April 2017 issue of Writer’s Digest
- A press release from Writer’s Digest, to be sent, along with a copy of your book, to 10 different major publishing review houses
- A paid trip to the ever-popular Writer’s Digest Conference!
- A guaranteed review in Midwest Book Review, courtesy of Brian Jud & Book Marketing Works, LLC.
- Guaranteed acceptance in a special sales catalog, providing the Grand Prize Winner with national representation through 60,000 salespeople selling to non-bookstore markets, courtesy of Brian Jud & Book Marketing Works, LLC.
- Three hours of consultation on business modeling and marketing with Antoinette Kuritz of Strategies Literary Development ($750 vale).
- A copy of The CrowdFunding Guide for Authors and Writers and consultation with Book Shepherd Judith Briles (valued at $500), courtesy of Brian Jud & Book Marketing Works, LLC.
- Four (4) hours of consulting from Ellen Reid, CEO of the Reid Creative Group and President of Ellen Reid’s Book Shepherding.
- A 30-minute telephone consultation about book marketing and promotion with Scott Lorenze, Westwind Communications.
- A one-year membership to Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), the largest not-for-profit trade association representing nearly 3,000 independent book publishers, courtesy of IBPA.
Extended Deadline: June 6, 2016
Each additional entry—$85
For entry and competition information, click here.
from WritersDigest.com » Writing Editor Blogs